Tuesday, August 7, 2018

What did I say?

 Again it is to be a hot day. So what did I say? I said that I would "go out". So now we have to rush around so that I am not late. It is 5.30am and I want to go to Ilkley before I go for the afternoon and the best part of the evening. Money can not be refused so shut up and type quickly this day. I have the washimg to do as well !
So set off to The Tarn I did with camera and doll..I looked out and saw that there was an interesting sky.
 A crescent moon was still out, which does not show up that well in these pictures.
 The old guy spotted me taking this picture and
"good morning! yer got yer doll today? which one is that? tea at t'Plaza? oh right nice doll that. beautiful."
 Well it is.
 So home now...drinking tea and about to walk Monza dog then go off to Ilkley.
 We went to Harrogate yesterday.....I found amongst other stuff a DVD of the Leonardo di Caprio movie The Beach. We watched that last night.....not very good is it? I remember the book being much better.
 So I mused on this and the book I bought about the Titanic.....I was also given Rose doll for my birthday this year....so that has rewetted my fascination with the Titanic disaster. Harrogate yesterday was a quick journey around the junk shops and then down to the french quarter to take photos.
 I was planning more photos and a lovely day off today. So what did I say? That I will go out instead......So here are the photos for today because I am not going to have any more time now.
Yeadon tarn at about 5.30 this morning. one of the best lately.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...