Tuesday, August 14, 2018

 Monza dog is dozing on the bed as I write this with the photos I took today. I was out early but not my usual. The old guys by the boat house commented. "we wondered where you were! it were real pretty about ten minutes ago"....
Yes I figured when it was still dark this morning that I had better go back to sleep as I am really tired. Then I missed it all. A mistake I should no not to make. Get up when you wake up! that is what I usually do. I did get to walk all the way around the water today though.
 The three Gemimas (Gemima puddle duck, from Beatrix potter? yes? you know what I mean now?) There are three ducks that live at the Tarn and they are always together and it sounds like they are gossiping all the time.
 Morning bath.


 we are at the hight of summer I supose...it is August after all and I can say it is cold! I have on a denim skirt and purple puffy jacket....No flip flops this day. Propper shoes. It is cold!
 Showing no signs of getting hot again, and rain forecast again. The gardens and parks have gone mad with colour!!!
 As you see I live just by the airport....the run way is literally just by the tree in the centre of this picture.

 Yes I guess it is noisy. We and the animals and birds are just used to it. I do not hear all the planes any more.....
The swan certainly take no notice. Mind you the swans are so cool and snooty that they takebno notice of anything other than themselves......

So here we are at Tuesday in August. I have lots of places I want to go see today....and a pile of dolls to mend/paint/repair. I have been busy messaging to California about Composition doll repair and we have managed to stir up a few ideas. So today I have ordered an airbrush......

.So !!! here it is. I am thinking....composition doll repair and repaint of some of the other dolls I have. First I need to find some acetone to remove existing paint.

Right so up and out we go. I have plans to go to Hunger hills in Horsforth and Otley to buy a composition doll to repair. Shhh. I have not told Lee yet. Best to sneak these things upon him.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

oh... love the jemimas....should fly into leeds next time... and, am wanting the sprayer... also, am interested in the acetone removal of paint..... lots to think about!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...