Monday, February 12, 2018

Cold. very very cold.

 Here we go again. Early morning walking along with my coat and boots disguising my pyjamas holding a large Monster high doll on a stand today. There is a light smatering of snow on the ground and roofs and my hands are .......er my hands? well they are there as I can see them. all feeling is gone in them and my ears. Is this a good morning for this? answer no. and the sunrise is not that fancy.
 Tuesday as you know is my day off. And I will wake up and remind myself not to do this. I am now by the woodburner at the end of the day watching Ironman 3. We are just about at the bit where he rescues Gwyneth Paltrow  whilst getting melted by the bad guy. Monza has given up putting his nose on my computer to remind me that it is bed time and is now snoozing on the rug.

I have been going through the photos from this morning and finding others I took last week in Otley.
 I have been a bit slow in blogging and keeping up to date with photos and sewing....I still have all my new patterns and fur fabric to make up too.
I have worked out how many hours I need to work to pay everything and afford to breath. This is very time consuming and does not leave a lot of time for making dolls and writing rubbish. so.......
early mornings it is again. the light is coming up a lot earlier!




 This morning I saw no one else. It was not even that early. Not even dog walkers. I was the only loony out.
The day started cold and then snow sleet and more snow. by the time I was coming home this evening there was bright hot sun and no snow to be seen.
I want to go to Skipton tomorrow....so we will see what the night brings.......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...