Sunday, February 11, 2018

any questions?







Gene, I had these photos all ready to write my blog today. Now I have to go again. I have no time as I went out early to take pictures of the tarn.
I have been staying in with my feet under my warm German Sheperd. this morning I went out. VERY very cold. extremely cold!
Any way these pictures are Gene I took in Ilkley in warmer days along with the White cat who lives by the old manor house .
I am getting some of these put on canvas for my new doll room in the loft.
Any way...later dear reader I am off to earn some money so that I can go out and about and spend it all on junk, rescue dolls and visiting old ruins. There is no other reason to work is there?

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

indeed, none!!!! life is more fun with dolls, dogs and white cats!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...