Saturday, February 10, 2018

out and about.


These are all photos I have taken out and about. And yes! I take a bag of dolls which I carry as I walk. Do I get funny looks? Probably. Do I look like I care?

What I should do really is get some of these put on canvas for my "new" doll room that we finished off yesterday. Though I know that Lee will have a complete melt down if I spend any more money. We have just paid out for carpet and wood trims to finish the loft conversion. So best hold my horses and wait till I get paid again!

This Red Queen and Raven Queen dolls was taken in Tittybottle park in Otley. down by the river. That day we walked all along to the water steps. I did not bother putting the dolls in a bag. just walked along holding them.......

Some Monster high girls from Ebay. I found some in a charity shop in Otley a few years ago and decided I wanted more...these are some I bought.

Briar rose......Otley again. I bought her for my birthday that year. She came new in a box from Smyth's toys in Kirkstall. I later found the same doll for 99p in a junk shop.....but hey.....
Barbie, at the Bath house in Wetherby......
Elizabeth Taylor at the Georgian Bath house, Wetherby.
Yeadon Tarn.








Well here I am Saturday morning rushing to finish this...so that at least I have done something today before I go out.
I have put on all the washing and tidied up and what I really want to do is put out my Bratz doll collection in the loft but I have to go and earn money instead.
These photos of the red quenn were taken on a lovely summer day in tittybottle park Otley.

Ilkley church....
Down by the river at Ilkley



The red Queen here with Lee. This doll was a birthday present from a friend.....she has been all over. I took her to Temple Newsam house one day.....

Down by the salmon leep at Wetherby. I had just found him in a charity shop about half hour before this....
Elizabeth at Wetherby.

Barbie at Ripley just outside the old pub.



1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I enjoy these so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...