Saturday, February 3, 2018

On the way home


On the way home I noticed the moon following me. I could not miss it. And LO!!!! I just happened to have my camera in my hand as I walked up to my house.



I walked past my own house and headed to the Tarn. I had noted on the way past that everyone was asleep as there were no lights on. Do not worry I had remembered my keys, so I can let myself in without Monza thinking it is a burglar.




There was only two giggling couples I passed as I walked. Just come out of the pub on a Friday night.
So next I needed to find out about night photography. My camera does not have an "idiot" button fot this so I aimed and hoped.











Cold it was too. so now we know what happens at the tarn at night.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...