Friday, February 2, 2018

Otley Chevin and the moon again.



 I took these photos yesterday on the way to Ilkley. Otley Chevin.....up at surprise view and yet again as ever we were suprised all over again.
 I came home last night and the moon was out and bright. I woke this morning and all I could see through the window was this moon again. Am I obsessed perhaps. well maybe a little.....

So this is my first thing photo. I did not go out this morning as I took so many photos yesterday I have an over load and have to deleate some. I took far too many as ever!
 The moon setting this morning as the light began to appear.......

I got up and went down stairs to make tea......cut out and arrange my sewing for later and eat some breakfast. Monza just waited on the bed snoozing until I get up tp take him for his walk and to Otley.
It is Friday and there is a little market. the 20p shop beckons.
More tea whilst Lee watches his Utube videos.........

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...