Sunday, February 11, 2018

photos photos and more photos.

 it is Sunday morning. the light is up and the snow circles around outside the french windows. Sunday 11th February in the year 2018 and the radio keeps playing old Bon Jovi along with valantine deals from supermarkets asking us to stay at home, drink Prosecco and eat rasberry salmon and chocolate beef wellington. this is the best deal on the market they say.
Did I go out and take photos of the beautiful light at the Tarn?
 Not likely. It is freezing cold and I am back in bed eating my Yogurt (I already had the chocolate down stairs) . I have put on the slow cooker and now warming my feet up again before my day in front of the public. The snow may put off some so I just hope it is not going to be a slow boring day.
Any way here are some photos from other days that I have rejigged and given a zap.
 why is there watermarks on the bottoms in double? well I forgot that the programme does that and I can not be bothered to go back and alter it all again....but you can get the idea.
 These photos are all from my early forays into the world with my camera. most of them it has to be said were in summer wearing flip flops.
 The weather today is not suitable.  I am sure that it is all very beautiful out there. But I will be in here until work time.....
 Monza and Lee have the same idea...though the snow has stopped now. No excuse they have now as the car can still get out okay.
 As I say most of these were taken this last summer......The swans are still at the Tarn. I have been this month I think once.





















 it is time for me to go. so that is all for this sunday. i will be back later when the slow cooker has done it's work. i was out all day yesterday too. i have said this before...but this time i am going with it...i am not doing all day on a saturday from 9am to 8pm. the bastards forgot my break too i had to ask at 3.30 in the afternoon.
"is it likely I can have a break please? I can not go to 8 tonight!"
 This has happeneded before many times. and I have said that I will not do extra hours on a Saturday. That was that. Money or no!
 I gave up being a bar fly on a Saturday so that I could have a life! so all things considered it does not include working a till without a break for hours days and weeks on end..........
 The snow is laying on the paths and I am drinking more tea. Monza is dozing and Lee is watching Utube on his tablet.
 So I leave you with the beautiful Yeadon Tarn and put on my big hairy yetti boots to go out.






No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...