Sunday, August 20, 2017

Totally sensational

Otley Chevin. Yorkshire so called " gods own county"
These photos are "surprise view"  well...I am always surprised. Every time without fail










There used to be a house on this spot.....here it is. Beautiful but atmospheric....now a ruin. I bet it was cold!!!


What a place to live. would you ever leave?



The royalty.....
I walked all the way along leaving Lee in the Chevin car park. He followed me fearing that I would get run over on the road .....I was not looking at the cars and road!!! I have a new camera as you can see!!!
off to earn money to pay for it now. 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...