Friday, August 18, 2017

More..!! okay. I confess!!!!!

More pictures from the Otley Chevin.


 Turner himself was inspired by Otley Chevin. Well I can not argue with that. A master he was.

It is Friday morning and I have got up......this is always a good sign I find.....and not gone out to take photos of the light. these are all from my day off on the Chevin this week. The £5.00 quid camera I got from a junk shop is not behaving as I want anymore. So...I have a confession to make.

I bought a new one. All new. Never been out of the box from a "propper" shop , New...NEW NEW!!!!!

I am very bad I know this. But it is too late now. Lee has nearly had kittens and would have easily succeeded had he been a cat....and is going to pick it up from Argos this morning whilst I am out earning the money to pay for it.
"how much???" he said in true Yorkshire style "how bloody much???"
Lee now follows me arround asking "what are you doing?" every time I so much as touch my laptop. If I look at Ebay he begins to froth at the mouth and roll his eyes. Yorkshire blokes really do not cope with spending of money easily.
I am at work when he collects this for me.I just hope he is okay. The money has been paid so he has no need for the medics to be called.
Shall I tell him about wanting to go to Whitby to use my new camera?
Best wait a day or two......












So here it is. Camera comes home today...........







No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...