Sunday, August 13, 2017

Monday in August

 Sure enough Monday dawned after Sunday as usual. This is all good I suppose as things are as they should be in August. The sun is out and the world is pretty early on walk. I just missed the rain, which has kicked in big time now I am home drinking tea.
 So all is normal and as expected on a Monday in West Yorkshire. The rain was a total inevitability.
 The morning was colourful and fresh. I had on my pyjamas and winter coat this morning. There were lots of people about. All the others were in winter coats too...though I did not see any other pyjamas.
 A group of men in lycra cycling around the Tarn...even though it says in big letters NO BIKES! .
 Reason!? well older people like me standing on the paths walking  in their pyjamas, taking photos, dogs on leads they all get mowed down  by cyclists that is why.  The other part about cylists...apart from their silly outfits of lycra ...they are extremely rude and swear when they mow you down because you are on the path in your pyjamas taking photos.
 The swans are all back....
 There are now 22 acording to the old guy by the boat club this morning.



 The old guy who always sits by the model boat club. He was a bit late today. He always walks all the way around first and then sits in his place every day. I will see him later at work too.


 All was happening as it always does......planes and dog walkers....
 fishermen......
Now I am late, as I am still trying to finish my blog about Edward Fairfax. I keep getting bogged down with more little family foibles. Both old ones and current. Father called up wanting Lees date of birth and address as he was writing his will. Lee asked if he was planning to die this week? His wife was helping him write his will. He is leaving Lee his coin collection and the house and money is going to wife and her children.
So now I am late.......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...