Thursday, August 31, 2017

really........that was it.

Well that was summer . all done now. today it is drizzling and building up to full blown rain. i have a day off and I am just on my way out to find atmospheric things to photograph. That will not be very hard me thinks. Lee asks what I am doing?
well going to Ilkley to buy halloween fabric and when we return sort out all the Halloween dolls and decorations......er silly
"oh silly me..." stated Lee "or course I should have known....er hang on...We already have loads of stuff. We do not need te spend on it!"


I do indead have loads of stuff. So Halloween here we come.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...