Tuesday, August 8, 2017

moving on to Halloween.

 Still August it is today but my thoughts are with Halloween. The sun is out at the moment but I hold no illusions about this summer. It will rain and the wind will blow, I know this is very negative thinking but this is West Yorkshire and I put some washing out earlier. Also I am waiting for a raggy doll to dry that I stained with coffee to give an aged look to my latest creation. It will rain .

 Monza gave me his doggy Yoda Jedi look and I knew that I had to take photos this morning. The Jedi mind trick can not be avoided or denied. So here they are. The Tarn on a quiet Monday morning.There were others but they kept to their own business of walking dogs. The dogs however can never resist coming to me. They follow me....like the pied piper of Hamlin for dogs wanting a biscuit I was this day.
This blog is about nothing in particular. There are photos I took to day and on the way home last night.



Situation normal for me this morning. out early with a doll and a camera. Humans left me alone though I do now attract dogs. They are not so judgemental.....Asking for a biscuit from a funny old lady holding a witch doll does not bother a dog at all . they just wonder if the doll is edible also.

that was Monday morning in August waiting for the rain as ever.
The sky in the evening was rather spectacular. as I crossed from the tarn......There was Monza Dog waiting for me in the garden.



onza had been waiting for me the whole time I was gone. He will not even eat biscuits. He knew I was out there tonight as he was looking through the gate as I approached.


probably heard me slopping and flopping along in shoes. I am not used to wearing them and they fall off as I walk. I have to keep putting them back on before I fall over them. To keep them on my feet and walk I drag my feet making a slopping flopping sound which echos. I am the only person it could possibly be.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...