Sunday, August 20, 2017

I looked out .And there it all was.


 I looked out and there it all was. light reflected through the windows and onto the bedroom walls. I got dressed ....after the fashion of funny old lady in a hurry....and went straight to the sun.
 A lot of people had beaten me to it....

. I had to dress quickly and run before it all faded.It was one of those mornings when the colour poured through the windows and reflected on the bed room walls if I was still at home when this happens I am late..
 I was late. I nearly missed the whole show. The swans ducks and moor hens were up and ready. The old guy who sits by the model boat club house was in place having walked the Tarn circuit.


 The swans had launched.....dog walkers were about, and joggers. I really was late!The fishermen were packing up. Monday morning! time to go. The weekend fishing over for another week.
 Planes taking off and people everywhere. I took some quickies and then headed home .
 I have hours today and am expected at 9am. so I need some kitkat yogurt and a banana for breakfast,,,,

Once home I had a very quick tidy...it still looked like an old curiosity shop with spiders and dolls everywhere...but I put all the bills in the bin. much better.

made lots of tea and proceeded with my hair.
Now...the hair! this has gone wild..... platinum wild bush it is. ....mornings are never good for hair. this morning it is doing the usual of sticking up at a right angle. teamed with pyjamas and flip flops .
the batty old bag look. do you think it could reach the cover of vogue!?? no? Perhaps if I sort the hair out maybe......
So I am working today and then two days off. I am now getting over the disappointment of my birthday.....and going all the places with my new camera that I hoped to do last month.  What I wanted to do was go to Whitby and have a fish and chip lunch followed by a good root around over the bridge then to the Abbey ruins. What I got was a walk around Yeadon Tarn and an ice cream.....And I had already been around the Tarn that day anyway.
What about Harrogate on my day off. I have not been there for a bit..........and there are Atkinson Grimshaw paintings of Yorkshire in the art gallery which is free........

Atkinson Grimshaw. Painter of moonlight.


Whitby. I do not think I will get there this week either. 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...