Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Yeadon Tarn and back again.

 I took this picture a few days ago. I just just missed the sun rise, but never mind it is beautiful anyway. Some runners and dog walkers were already out.
 There are loads of swans at the Tarn at the moment. they have taken over this end of the water completely. the ducks are a bit further round.
 The old guy that sits outside the boat house tea hut was just completing his first round of the lake and commented that he had not seen me for weeks!! well...no. It has been freezing cold and snowy with ice included as a special feature. no good if you are a white haired
doddery .



In fact not much good at all. The spring weather yesterday brought out all manner of person. Both dressed and undressed. A little sun brings out the skin exposure sun fake tan mob. really it was not warm enough for shorts but this did not deter at all.
still it is all over now as this morning it is all back to normal Yorkshire  wind and rain. We are all still in bed drinking tea. Monza is looking at us as if we should be getting ready to go out in the Fonz car on a doggy adventure. It will have to wait a while as the weather is almighty poxy just now.


This is a picture I took early in the morning last year. it makes up for not being able to see anything even if I did get up.
The morning however is not a total loss as I have watered all my plants indoors and hoovered up all the Monza dog hair on the new rugs......so...now. What to do with the day?
I have a new computer. I have a new photo programme that as yet I am not the master. So I need to take some new photos so that I can use all my new stuff....
So today we go somewhere different. Oakwell hall over by Birstall It is a creepy old day with dark sky and weird light. Oakwell is a creapy old manor with many ghost and civil war stories attached. so the two should go together.
Oakwell was a favourite of Charlotte Bronte. so enough said...and lets get there.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

can't wait for oakwell photos.... sounds creepy fun!!!! I admire the fact that you can figure out a computer... I do not think I can even cut and paste! ha!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...