Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Rubbish day

 Rubbish day. By that I mean that I am spending the day taking rubbish away. not that this is a rubbishy day. I am not going anywhere to find new places, ghosts or history of ancient families.
just taking rubbish to the tip.
 today here are photos of the swans at Yeadon Tarn. I woke up because the birds were singing very loudly and Monza dog wanted some water.
 So out I went. this is the photos for this day so that is all there will be.
 Lee went to see Father on Monday and he is still suffering and taking paracetamol every four hours without fail. His wife has now "shown her cards" and stated that she feels like his carer not his wife.
Still very disappointed in his car wreck. She now has to use the bus and taxis to shop and get to work. And that he is still alive and she does not get the house and pension as the joint will states.  My money is still on Father to out live her.
Father will not be coming over today either as he still "does not feel right well". So rubbish it is.

 Piles of it there is. Still a lot from where I cut down an over grown climber and now some ivy as well. Whilst doing this I disturbed a wasps nest. Had to have The Wasp man come to spray White wasp poison powder on it all. The wasps were not at all pleased.
 Swans and rubbish that is it for this Wednesday in April. Then I am hoping to have My new light put up again in the living room. The new light that looks like the death star with a remote control bulb that changes colour? well it does not change colour any more as Lee broke it.
A few beers he had whilst putting it up and bolloxed the whole thing.It sits on the sofa at the moment. I have decided it goes up again today even though it is just a white light now. £35.00 that remote control colour changing bulb cost too.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...