Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018. It is Easter Sunday. Here we go.....

  Easter Saturday and I finally found the strength to wake up early and make tea then try and reorder my new doll room. I would have been up in my new loft doll room before this but I was struck by a deadly decease. A cold. A really uncool  cold which made my nose into a tap and my face into a scab ridden lepracy  mask. The running nose caused my face to become sore and scaly and therefore I look like I have been boiled into the bargain. Sounds bad? well believe me it looks awful.
Fortunately it was just a cold but it still made me kind of lifeless and tired.
But never mind all that. I got up feeling much better a reorganised dolls. My nose is still running but I get time between each attack now for some quick action before the next nose blow!

I have been in this sorry state all week. but this did not stop me going to Mother Shipton's cave and park in Knaresborough where I took all these photos from the peter rabbit trail.....
 Wednesday we went to pick up some display cabinets for my doll room and put them together.....
 I also managed to visit the Otley Chevin Easter cross......

 And we went to Ilkley and Otley as well.
These beautiful chocolate eggs are from Betty's tea room display.


So this drisling day we are going to Kirkstall to see Lee's dad. It is Saturday of the Easter week end

We found Father in front of the telly whilst his wife painted the kitchen ceiling. Sampson dog came down stairs to greet us . Everyone else stayed upstairs and no sounds were heard.
Sampson dog is now old and blind in one eye and deaf now too. This did not hinder his snuffling and and wagging of his docked tail stump. He is a boxer dog and he was bought as a puppy from a breeder. He is younger than Monza and I was shocked to see how age had taken over so quickly. I still remember the puppy .
We had a quick visit and Lee showed his you tube video of his Vauhall Frontera The Fenix to father.

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and water
This picture is from an Easter two years ago.....an ice cream by the tarn in the warm sun!
Image may contain: outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

So here we go the Sunday morning. We are going to Bolling hall to see the Civil war display and then I am cooking ......


Best get on then. I feel a photo fest coming on.

2 comments:

polkadothill said...

happy easter and I do hope your cold is better!!!!! I love the tea room egg displays!! and must check out the you tube video as I am behind on everything!!!!!!!!

polkadothill said...

love your photos and blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...