Tuesday, April 3, 2018

It was there. On the way home.


 We went to Otley. This was on the way home ...well kind of. depending on which way the car goes home. Yes it was there. So we went to a garden centre.
 The car park was stuffed. everyone in the area of our age group was already there in the cafe having lunch. Lee dragged his feet he does not like the prices in the garden centre. There is not a hope in ga ga land that I would ever in a million years get taken to lunch here.
But look at this beautiful white display of furniture and trees. This is how I want my garden.

 I love these flamingos.....only £39.00 each. Lee pointed out that they would "get nicked"......
Lovely pots too. I would only need two! or maybe three.

So by the time we got out into the garden centre bit itself I had found so much stuff we need that Lee now has the total collywobbles.

The garden has to be done. The weather has not been kind to all my plants. most of the stuff I brought with me from Cornwall just does not grow here.
It all needs replacing with stuff that already does and can stand the wind and rain.
 Camelia is possibly a bit ambitious, but they do grow here they just need some shelter....



 rhododendron!! now we are talking! these are hard as hell. They also cost a lot here for the size of plant I would need.....not impossible though. Getting Lee to pay that much for a plant could be a challenge....
 so ....shall I get pink or white.?

 These grasses will grow here too. in fact there is one just oposite our gate. so these would be perfect for the side of the garden pond.


 These are not too expensive. I want big ones. there is no time for them to grow the size required. I want the garden NOW!!!!!!



 So white furniture and white plants?  very very tempting to just do it.


No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...