Sunday, April 29, 2018

Bought when I thought I could.

 Some little dolls I found lately in charity shops. It is yet another Monday and I have to go out to work. I do not want to go this day. Needs must. as money has to be earned. little as it is. It would be a whole pile worse without. I can tell you all about being in debt and going to the food bank. That is depressing and so is a poxy job too. take your choice! I keep thinking there must be more to life than waiting for old age and death working a check out.
Work a check out or sleep in a box on the streets? I will take the check out then thanks.


 I bought these old dolls before I could not afford them. So that makes it okay then? no. Still can not afford to pay everything as well. Oh well it is too late now they are mine and live in my house such as it is whilst I still own it!!!
So what do we have here? a 1950's hard plastic walker doll with no working Mama box. in original clothing after a clean and wig removal. I discovered moulded hair...so I am going with it.
The lady on the right is 1960s Rosebud doll in original dress also after a clean.....

This is how she arrived. the wig had to go. firstly it was a rangy old thing with most of the hair missing and it looks creapy. I was going to restyle it. but it disintegrated.

So off I go. Monday morning again. No photos of the dawn. in fact no new photos at all.I just cant be bothered. No days out this week either so don't get excited.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...