Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Palitoy 1960's doll, the White cat and a walk in the woods.


 I will start with the white cat which came out to greet us at the manor house. We brought with us our lunch which we ate sat on the bench by the Manor house. This is not open on Tuesday which is today but we went anyway in the hope of seeing our friend the white cat.

" no White cat!" said Lee munching at his warm sausage roll. Literally just as he said it the White cat appeared around one of the parked cars and sat by us looking up appealingly. I can not resist a cut look and gave her a bit of sausage.  When it came to chocolate eclair time I gave her a bit of cream which she got into her whiskers........
When we got up to go she walked ahead of us to the steps leading to the church and I took this picture. weird is it not?
I think in all honesty that I had the camera on HDR....which has a longer exposure and I moved the camera too quickly. however......all the other pictures came out fine except this one. Also I can see two figures in the background......any way. Make of it what you will.
I started looking at the days photos as we drove home and exclaimed over this one. When we stopped in traffic I showed Lee who was driving...
"Far out!" he said.

here is the white cat waiting for her cream......White cat is good luck and a symbol of positivism. This one was positive she was getting my chocolate eclair.
 First we took Monza dog for his walk in the woods.......
 this week we only shared with the birds singing and the sun peeping through the trees.
 a beautiful spring day between rain showers. This is Monza dog's treat. so we climbed up the woodland trail to the moor gate and then walked through the tree roots along the top path until we came to a stream.
 It is possible to walk all the way along until back in civilisation.  
 to day the view from the woods was sensational......
 I took This doll out today with us . A Palitoy doll from the 1960's which I bought myself for Christmas!!!!








 As I took these pictures , Monza and Lee waited in the car. Others started to arrive with their dogs. I briefly saw a deer run through the woodland l.Monza did not see it as he was busy barking at a spaniel.





No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...