Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The carpet.

Yesterday was the mattress meeting it's end at the tip.. Today it is the carpet fitting  for the loft stairs. I am up at 4.30am to paint said stairs pink. That is that they are already pink. I just have to repaint some of the bits I messed up when painting the walls white.. Up early I am as I want to go to Otley as well.
The phone rang yesterday with more work for me. I will not be here that much again this week......

The weather noise woke me up. as I painted bits and padded around making tea . wind. a very lot of wind chucking around a very lot of water.

We cancelled the Otley trip and got on with putting carpets on the stairs instead. Not very interesting for a blog .
 Good job we stayed at home as my new rug arrived.....
 So did all the new canvas photos I ordered and we got down the landing carpets as well as the stairs.....
 We just whacked it down with a staple gun........
 I then put back and reorganised the Monster high doll collection.....
 put up the new canvas pictures....I took all these photos......
 staple guns are a wonderful invention. love them.
 put up the new junk shop finds.......
 painted and ready by the time the light started to come up at about 8am.....




 So that is the carpet on the stairs and landing! that is done now too. So hopefully the loft carpet can be finished and then it is done.

Then I can use my time to make dolls and teddys and what not and have more interesting days off!!

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...