Thursday, January 18, 2018

More snow pictures.

 The snow is still out there. I am in here which is a warm bed. There are places without power and some flooding in other parts of Yorkshire. We have blue sky and a pink sun rise this morning. It is cold. The bits of me I use to type are out from under the covers. The warm bits are still warm under my hairy friend Monza dog.

Are you going to regale me with your blog? lee wants to know. Well yes. But it is not a very exciting one.
 Lee made the tea in large mugs this morning so we had more tea and less cold forays into the kitchen. The heating is on, so it will be safe to get up soon. Lee smokes. This is a cold dangerous pass time this part of the year as he has to go outside. I do not smoke. I have no plans to start either.
 These photos are from yesterday. They are pretty much how the world looks today as well.......The fish pond in my garden is frozen over again and there was a dusting of snow last night. most of what hammered the windows was sleet last night.
 It looks like a beautiful day.
 In fact it is a beautiful day. It is another day off as there is no work for me to day either. so decorating it is ......more painting in the loft and carpets and stuff like that. a lot of tea and may be if we get the car out...... Otley. If it is frozen over snow....ooooh, that will be a lot more tea and dinner from the freezer stash. treacherous to an old bag like me with dodgy balance. looks good though.
 Yesterday I walked most of the way around the Tarn in my big white moonboots. brilliant investment of £3.00 from a charity shop. The Yeti white hairy boots I acquired from charity too are sadly leaking. pity. .....
 So more tea. then probably more tea again until the heating does its bit. Monza is in no hurry at all even when he hears the door open for Lee to go out for a smoke.
 This foot print photo!!! look how big Monzas paw prints are!!
 These are now all of the pictures I took yesterday.......
So I leave you to get up and paint things white and drink tea in a white world.




Some more pics just added.........

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

love this blog post today!!! so glad you are warm and cozy inside, but still venture out to take lovely pictures of your world!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...