Thursday, January 4, 2018

And another one ........

 New fabric, New patterns and a new year as well. I did not make any new year resolutions I just got straight into it.  So here they are, Raggy dolls for 2018.


Made from painted and stained calico with wool hair. I used medium weight good quality calico that I bought last week in Boyes at Ilkley. The paint is acrylics from my stash that I bought last year and the stuffing is from a cushion base I bought.......


The wool hair is left over scraps given me for just this purpose....






 I still have to stich up their clothes and dolls. It took me a while to find and thread needles and machines as the light is so bad, due to the time of year and inclement weather......it is dark. I like to get up early and be able to get on with stuff. the light does not apear until after 8am at the moment!
From a cat and fiddle pattern that I bought on the internet as an Epattern. I love these as I have then printed and ready to make as soon as I press the pay pal button.

I bought a stash of patterns and am working my way through them.

The weather was averagely horrible today so we walked Monza and then went over to Otley. The plan was to simply buy lunch and dinner. As ever with this funny life of course it was not that easy. Just as we were parking up the Fonz car lee stated that he "did not like that."
I took it to mean that he did not like leaving Monza in the car in that particular area......nope! 
What Lee actually meant was that he did not like the look of smoke coming out of the car as we parked.
The Fonz car is smoking.

Well what can I expect from a car that we paid £250.00 for and looks like it has been blown up, and very likely has been?


No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...