Friday, January 26, 2018

Sparkle beach.


 Sparkle Beach 1995.
Sounds lovely to me. It is January in West Yorkshire and we have total none beach weather today. That would be the kind of weather I associate with a Greek island's beach mind you. If you live in West Yorkshire and are heading off to Whitby for the weekend it is perfect windswept weather for walking on the beach with your dog whilst the waves crash romantically round the shore. sounds good. Though I happen to know that it will be freezing cold and walking sideways alot due to the power of the wind
Any way....these are the dolls I found in a charity shop this week.
 Two identical Sparkle beach Barbie dolls complete with jewellery and sparkle blue bikinis............A dentist Barbie with just one shoe and I think possibly one of the spring petal Barbies from Avon.

They all came in a big bag with clothes and some clones and other bits of useless stuff for £10.00. 
I have not had time to wash or sort them out at all. Work have given me some hours and I have grabbed them with the idea in my head that Lee and I can spend it all on his birthday in February. You know going out for lunch and shopping. We could never aford any such stuff. now we can....so that is where we will be
 "out to lunch"


Image result for 1995 sparkle beach barbie

This is how these girls looked new. ........
Image result for dentist barbie doll 1997
And Barbie dentist from 1997. Slightly weird this one. 1997? a while before Monster high. Um.....yep. definitely a strange one.

The doll I found has all her uniform but mercifully no patient and chair. ......might change her clothes. not sure about this one at all.

This Friday I have a few hours before I have to go. Basically I am not around until Tuesday......

we have finished the landing carpets and hung pictures etc. the loft remains a pain in the back end. I have searched and failed to find a mattress I am willing to pay money for......so radical idea. Get rid of the bed!!! problem solved!!! more space too.
We have no one who likes us enough to come and stay...apart from that Monza does not like humans much better than us. So get rid of the bed and put the dolls house and Bratz collection of dolls up there.

A Doll room.

 landing done.

 up I am now. Taking Monza for his walk. Lee has instructions to go to the DIY shop and finish the loft and then my doll collection will be moving house next week!!!!!!

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

the landing looks so awesome and the doll room will be packed with fun!!! love all of your pictures!!! so super!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...