Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Kirkstall just before the snow.

 Kirkstall just before the Snow started. it was cold taking these . Otherwise the sun came out briefly and the sky was bright blue in some places. We got to our house just in time to walk Monza dog and put him inside .
 A lot of schools are closed today and there is now an ice warning. apart from that the weather is gorgeous. That is it LOOKs  lovely through the french windows whilst I sit in bed with my feet under my big warm hairy doggy. The decision of the day is "what is for lunch/dinner?" and more to the point. Who is going out to the supermarket? well that would be Lee then. I do not need cigs or beer!
 Of course I should go out and take some photos of the snow. Well I might....but it is not looking good at this moment. As I say it looks like a glorious sunny day now, but I know if i take my feet out from the duvet dog I could get frost bite.
 To day I am on with the loft decoration and mess correcting. I was just drinking tea and I heard the door downstairs open...followed by a crash.
 The parcel delivery man!!!! excitement. yes now Lee has had a new mitre saw and block delivered.........so now I can get the scirting boards and architraves made for the loft too!!!!! happy days. there is no further excuse now.....only I have not bought the wood yet.
 okay so now the day beckons and much more tea is needed.........really really blue sky now and sun. This is a sign that it is about to snow again!


 This is the doll I found in the new charity shop at Kirkstall tip. Brilliant idea of selling anything dumped that can be reused.there was a huge box of Barbie/bratz damaged dolls ....this one was amongst them. Ella it is the chemotherapy Barbie doll made by Mattel in 2012 in USA.
 We must take all our junk to this shop in future. It is set up to donate to local charities not the big slick ones now.












This was as far as we got on my day off this week . as ever I took far too many photos. so here they are. now up and out to buy a paint tray, a roller and paint tray will make my job so much faster........

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...