Monday, April 16, 2018

I looked at the time. There is plenty of it today.

 I looked at the time. it was fifteen minutes to the sunrise. The sunrise today was suposed to be at 6.10 am. Well I was there and there was not one. I mean that the sun did come up but I just could not see it for cloud.
 So I walked around the tarn and photographed the swans. I am told that there is a swan nest with eggs.....
 Plenty of birdy activity today. warmish and not too windy.
 So I headed home to wakre up Lee and Monza to go to Ilkley. The plan is to walk Monza in the woods.....



So....must find my walking in the woods trainers . the first of this years adventures .I ave wanted to go and see the swastika stone which is not far from the doggy walk. However there are sheep on the moor up that way. Monza likes sheep. I like sheep. They get Monza much too excited though.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

now I want to know what happened at the moor!!!!! love the fact that there is a swan's nest!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...