Saturday, November 11, 2017

Straight to it.

 Got straight to it this morning. After much thought and screwing up of eyes to see tiny shiney lettering on the back of my pink laptop I ordered a new charger from ebay. This should be with me by friday. So to make things simple for myself ....all photos are from mobile phone held together with sellotape

 Why not use the camera and take the pictures off to another computer? There are another five out in the garage. Well...that would be by far to complicated for me. Plus I can not be bothered. Bogging modern technobabble just bullys me.
So this mobile phone it is. i took it to work in my pocket and took these photos on the way home last night.
So that is what people do all the time? Take their phone to work? Well i don't. I rarely carry it out at all. Yes I know it is the whole point of mobile phones! They are annoying antisocial pox ridden brain soaks. How many people do i serve in a shop a day who can not even come off their phones to ask for a carrier? A ridiculously atrociously loads of customers. Just about every other customer is yatting into or texting on a mobile phone. The ones that are not just settle for imparting deep medical or mental problems.
Earlier i found the old metal hut being dismantled by the Tarn. lee pulled over in the Fonz car to take photos. Always wondered what was inside this! Obviously now i can see not a lot really.
Old rusty thing it was full of costumes and props from a local theatre. The gypsy in me went to see if there was any "salvage" ...nothing of any use could be rescued...
So i took a few photos. Avoided the digger and hot footed home for my chocolate eclairs and mug of tea.
It is now morning.Monza reminds me by standing on my legs . he is on the bed padding round making it rock. A new technique he has. The old way of flipping his victims onto the floor has lost the thrill for him. He how simply jumps up and walks upon any prone sleeping victims. Monza is up....we are up.
"What yer bloggin about" asked lee.
Well i dont know really. So i am going with monzas wishes and getting up to go to Wetherby.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I totally agree with you about the phones!!!!!!!!! it is mind boggling how much time people spend on them..... gotta love Monza!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...