Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Monday in November



 fire work night is all done. or it should be. There is always someone willing to explode their cash into the dark sky for a few quick bangs and sparks. still noisy time is almost over for another year.
Note the lack of photos of this event. I never liked it even before my dogs were scared witless.
 These pictures were taken about 7.15 yesterday( Monday!) it is now Tuesday and it is my day off. I have a stinking rotten disease so thought it better not to go out in the frost to take photos of the beautiful autumn light. I woke up feeling like I have died and am decomposing. I had a clue that this might happen when I got a sore throat a...headache and running nose,. the nose thing is by far the most debilitating as I can not get anything done.
I have plans...as ever...to finish the cellar laundry which was nearly done about a year ago. work came to a halt as I worked more hours for supermarket to pay for it. lee will not get on with it on his own so it ground to a messy halt and all the materials just left gathering dust.....so today I am going to duck tape the top on the washing machine that has fallen off and put the counter back over the two washing machines. lee is going to finish the cladding ......oh yes he is. runny nose I may have . no voice due to sore throat...but my arms and hands work just fine........

 these photos from yesterday are pretty much the same ones I would have taken.....and the sun is now out too. in short it is a beautiful day and we are first off to Otley....
 So we will have just one more cup of tea and then get up. There is not a lot of point in make up today as my eyes are running in sympathy with my nose...so I make life simpler for myself........
 A beautiful frosty morning with golden autumn light.
 Not really possible to take a bad photo.......the swan came towards me as she always does. ever hopeful of food.....

 fortunately I am not in work again until Thursday night which gives my death sentence time to be revoked and my face return to normal.....Monza is a bit disappointed as we planned going to the woods in Ilkley as a treat. I do not think I am up to that yet, but tomorrow is another day....

 So up I must get...dress properly in street clothes and get on with it. it is a lovely day and my day off!!!!!!

 I was out photographing the morning one way and the moon was still out the other way......I have read that this is a very powerful moon. so hears hoping that all the "pension money" will come through......I just looked on line and the mortgage interest rate has been changed and the payment date put back.......so hoping we at last get a head...
Alice in Wonderland - Large Canvas Picture - Deep 33mm Frame - 3 Sizes
So leave you with a big picture from Alice in wonderland which I am buying for the cellar laundry.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...