Friday, March 9, 2018

Snow again.

 Yesterday. A really warm pretty day. So we went on a warm walk and a bit of a wander around Otley. Got some sausage rolls and sat in the market square and ate them whilst chatting about reinventing the Fenix car a Vauxhall Frontera that needs a new engine. our only problem was thinking how we would get the engine in and out of the car.
then we strolled back to where we parked the Fonz car. Spring was in the air and daffodils were beginning to appear.
 Then this morning Lee looked through the window and exclaimed loudly. "SNOW!"
It is very beautiful is it not?

 And so there was. The amount was quite shocking.By the time I was out the snow was still coming down. By the time I was going down to the doctors surgery at lunchtime the snow was turning into a melting stream of slush.
then by the time I had actually eaten my lunch the sun was out and warm e3nough to go without gloves when out.

 The forecast is for milder weather the next few days and then MAYBE some more snow. so "they" do not know really then.
 I took these pictures this morning  at about 8.30 . by 11 o'clock the sun was out and it was really warm. This confused me a lot as I thought I was in a completely different place.



Friday again so very very quickly. The snow has made the time fly this week. I am off to Otley for an Eye test with Lee. I say With Lee. I am just going because I know there is not a hope in Do Dah land of getting him to go otherwise. So I booked the pair of us for this morning.
Lee has been getting head aches and can not see that well close up. So the time has come. I also tried and failed to get him an NHS denist. He has to wait another eight months to get back on the list as he failed to attend his original dentist. The small fact that he has very few teeth not destroyed by smoking and keeps getting infections is besides the point as far as the receptionist at the original dentist is concerned.
I walked out of this dentist and refused to be treated by them. They were quite horrid to me. It is our only option now unless we PAY!!! and that is not going to happen. So teeth are on a waiting list. Eyes we can fix today.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

simply beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...