Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A really sweet little doll.


 12 inch vinyl Pedigree doll c 1960s.  This little doll arrived in a box delivered by the courier too.

 I had a bit of a buying spree on Ebay.......





 Here she is with a 1960s doll I bought for myself for Christmas from Otley Victorian market.


This was a few weeks ago now and I am still working my way through them all replacing clothes in some cases but really they are what they are. OLD dolls. So I will be leaving them alone and adding them to my collection from this period.

This little Pedigree doll arrived just like this. Cute knitted out fit, very fragile hair with some missing and discoloured head. (her body is a different plastic and is in quite good condition) I have to bear in mind that this girl is probably older than me. So she is in not bad condition having said that. Unfortunately I am not so well preserved in the body department though I do still have my own hair now. My own body parts have been replaced. This doll only needs some hair......
I cleaned her face up a bit with surgical spirit and found her some hair in my stash of doll parts!

I took her out to photograph before the new wig..........


No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...