Saturday, March 24, 2018

The Easter cross is up on the Otley Chevin.




The cross is up on the Otley Chevin. We saw it on our Friday way around the charity shops. This is the best picture I could get to day. Never fear I am going to suprise view today (saturday) on the way to the Toy museum in Ilkley.

First I walked to meet Monza and Lee past the ducks and swans. They are delighted that the snow has gone......







 I promised the horse a carrot as I passed. There are some in the car.....so I went to collect some and ran back to give them to him. When i said " carrot!" his ears twisted around to the front so I take it he understood me just fine.

He watches me most days as he can see right into the old grave yard. 

 We gave carrots to the other horses too in the field by the nunnery...they are not so polite. one kicks the other in the excitement to get to Lee and his carrots.
Once in Otley we very very quickly did the charity shops all the 20p and 99p shops and found some DVDs...nothing special...just something to amuse whilst I sew....and Thes book about the makings of Lord of the Rings..... and Barbie......I bought her really for the dress and shoes. I have loads of this Barbie already in better condition too!!!

Spring is here. I am soo pleased!!!! the weather forecast is not so good but sometimes they are wrong.

I am still in bed on Saturday morning. we are drinking tea and I am reading about Sean Austin's Lord of the rings experience.....

We are going to Ilkley. so best get on with this getting up.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...