Sunday, March 18, 2018

Fenix. The first youtube video is up.

Sunday night after a very odd snowy day where I was out at 6,30 am taking photos. I know I said I was not going to do that anymore!
This is the link to this first youtube video from Lee's channel. This is if you are interested in engines of course.........so here you are if you like!

the fenix . Lee's youtube channel


 Snow again. holding everything up again it is. I can tell you that it is biting cold and I went out into this . The wind is strong and gusty. Even the Tarn had waves lapping it's shores this day.
 And No! was not wearing my pyjamas. I got dressed in thick clothes in layers.It was still damn cold too. I am crazy but not crazy and stupid enough to go out at 6.30 am in pyjamas in this weather.
 Just for the record I was wearing boots not flip flops too.
The birds were the only creatures out . seagulls floating around in the air and ducks and swans asleep on the banks in the snow.
 I will now admit that I am tired and come to the conclusion that I do not want to do late nights then and early split shift the next day. So that will be my last split shift on a Saturday.

So up I( got and went out before going to work. was this wise? well no. not really. but I was awake and the snow was all pretty and white. I was the first set of foot prints into the perfect white snow.


 Saturday night and St. Patrick's day. Did I see a sober customer? no not really, but it is hard to tell sometimes. A lot of spirits sold and a very lot of hall brimmed hats with a shamrock on the side.
 I was home by 8pm and eating pizza. I stopped quickly to buy a chocolate brownie cake for afters . Then after that bed and a very short interval before sleep. not a very exciting Saturday was it?
 Snow snow and more snow forecast. Do not go out unless you have too is the advice! I had to later on, but Lee stayed inside the house with Monza dog.
 The world stayed bleak until early afternoon and the temperature was ever so slightly warmer.
 So that was Sunday.
 That was Sunday early. It was not that different by late afternoon and it is now freezing ffreezing cold. So much so that the icicles have frozen blown sideways. So yes...we have wonky icicles.
 The wood burner is going full tilt and I am still cold. usually I have at least one hot flush due to my age by now!
It is so cold it has frozen my badly behaved hormones.

This does also mean that no work can go a head on the Fenix car. Still the forecast is for better weather in the next week. so do we believe them? well I tell you this...I have another weeks holiday coming up at the end of March. Look what happened on the last week off! we all ground to an dicey holt.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...