Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A good dolly day at Weatherby.

 The first thing I saw that I liked was this Alice ornament......Alice with a Cheshire cat mask! brilliant idea. This was Peter Jones window........

A good dolly day I had this Tuesday in March. We arrived in Weatherby cold and hungry after a visit to Spofforth Castle on the way. We drove the long way around in what looked like a warm spring day.  It was in fact a very bracing cold spring day.



 As always we headed straight off towards our fave Charity shops and I immediately found three little Bratz Babies, with clothes and shoes in really good condition.

And this display in the tourist information shop window.....

Then a few shops later two cabbage patch dolls.

There were quite a few other cabbage patch dolls, but I now have to be more fussy about what I buy as my space is getting smaller and fuller of dolls! I also walked away from some modern Barbie dolls, some Moxies and a couple of baby dolls.
We went our usual route around the shops and ended up by the Salmon leap.

this is one of the baby cabbage patch dolls
....
Little Bratz






This bear sits outside a christain book shop.....
Marzipan shop display.....

I had a good dolly day and found some more to rescue for my doll room in the attic.

By the time we got back to the Fonz car it was getting late and towards Monza's dinner time. So to avoid him sulking more than nessesssary we headed back home eating sandwiches and blueberry muffins this Tuesday.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...