Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The plan is......






I am 56. I have come up with a plan. This plan is too late for the mess I have made of my life in the past, but a plan I have for the next bit.
It goes like this. Locate all the pension schemes I have been enroled in. There are more than you would think. as I never previously  had a life plan there fore just drifted from job to job place to place.
After I have located all these, claimed and cashed them in.... I hope to get a van. I would say New van...but I do not think the bits and bats of pension will amount to much, so I am thinking another Rusty van.
The thought that my life will consist of working a supermarket till until I die is not one I can consider and not want to commit hari kari in front of a moving tank.
There has to be more to life than this.To have more out of life we need a rusty van.
How hard can it be?








1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I think it is going to happen soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...