Friday, October 20, 2017

A week off facebook. the next bit.

 Still not been on facebook and it is now Thursday night.I came in from work and made tea and then went to bed. Monza was waiting....He is not liking the fireworks that some silly buggers are letting off at dusk.

I had the day off and put finishing touches  to Halloween decorations and bought some pumpkins in Otley. We quickly did Otley and ate lunch under the old bus shelter in the market square.

Friday morning.

I got all pissy and determined. But first I got up and went out......


 As always the light on the water and the sky brought me to my usual spot on the Tarn lake........
 The model boat hut was lit up and people rattled around with dogs, but I managed not to actually see anyone.
 Today I carried a rescued Belle Disney doll in one of my own knitted creations. I had not bothered to disguise pyjamas too well, and one leg showed over my boots as I looked down. I could hear people but not see them So I figured they couldnt see me either.......
 Looks like a fabulous day for taking the mortgage company by the bollox doesnt it?
 Lee has been messed about by them for about two weeks on the phone. Every kind of stall has happened. My name apparently was not correct on their system. So I supplied marriage and birth certificates. Then they had to wait 72 hours for this to correct on the system.
I noted that they were quite happy to put me on top rates of interest and repossess the house when I could not make payments because I was ill, with my name "in correct" now I want a better deal my name is in correct and I have to prove it. As far as I was concerned it was fine. I remember when we made the mortgage application.There was not enough characters on their system to house the whole name.......how do they deal with long names? there must be a lot of people with "in correct" names on their mortgage then. Do they all have the same problem when applying for a better deal!?
This was irritating in the first degree. Then they wanted proof that I could afford it. Well loves it is too late for all that! I have the mortgage. AND it is up to date.
But they still wanted all wage slips. All self employed earnings and pension forecasts. They want to make sure I can afford it all when I am retired. The fact that I might not live that long seems beside the point,......oh yes readers I was by now madder than hell. ...much much madder in fact.
So I am now good and mad. Not only that I am good and mad and I have had time to consider my moves. I am very very nasty when like this.
So I came back from my walk and applied for a new deal online. I have to wait two days for an email. So far I have  not been asked for any of the above crap-. A better rate of interest is what I want. That is what I will have. watch this space,
 
Here are the "out takes" from this mornings walk...........



 
Still not turned on facebook. Though I do admit to messenger. Not quite the same though is it!?









halloween decorations..........




No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...