Saturday, October 14, 2017

New Wheels on our wagon....

 New wheels on the wagon and we just keep rolling along. We went over to Burley and got all four tyres replaced. then put the Fonz car through a car wash to get all the tree sap and ground in muck off.

Four wheels on our wagon and we keep rollin' along.

This day is Friday 13th October and we listened to the radio...all about superstitions.  and then  took the car for the MOT test after walking the Monza dog.
Monza woke us up at 4am this morning. no reason...he just thought I should get up. dogs have no idea that the clocks have changed. so to him I suppose it is 5am and this is when I always used to get up and either go to my poxy cleaning job or go out to take photos of the morning light. Monza has no sense of staying in nice warm bed and drinking tea because it is dark and cold. Monza has a huge fluffy fur coat and this damp dank weather suits him just fine. This is German Shepard perfection.

We had all the Wheels changed on our wagon, we bought "new " part worn tyres and then to the car wash.....
Our efforts well paid off and a little mechanising by Lee and the Fonz car sailed through his MOT test and a plastic envelope containing the certificate was presented to lee at the back gate....just as father arrived for coffee.

 Last night I came in at 9pm and everyone was asleep. Tonight I came in at 10pm and everyone was a sleep. My Friday night. How times have changed in my old age. waiting to die!? this can not be all there is left to life.
I worked a till for five hours and then when I get home...taking care mind, not to encounter Mr shouter as he has a little drinky and gets frisky with his language. I went wild and treated myself to a
banana and cup of tea then went to bed.
 Monza was waiting at the top of the stairs for me to come home.

  
 My last customer , just before closing at night was a Rockabilly girl complete with make up and tattoos. I  had been quite miserable all evening and it struck me early on the way this day. So I had quite a teadeous shift. Everyone on the way to their Friday night but me. It was always going to happen....and it did this week.

ROCKABILLY!!!!!! that's what I was working on months ago. Rockabilly christmas!!! that is it.

So this morning up and out to take photos........
I first went to the tarn.....then headed up to Yeadon stoops. I had no plan...I just walked towards the most interesting looking sky......



I am home now after an hours walk and digging out all my bits of Rockabilly fabrics and rescue dolls for a make over.
I am not back into work until 5pm, so Ilkley for a forage in Boyes fabric department.








No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...