Friday, October 6, 2017

Old tricks.



Friday morning. I was pleased to wake up. So i got up and went out just after 6am. I had a lovely suprise last night. I got to go home for 8pm.....I thought I was there until 9.30......I did not argue I just clocked out and came home.
Lee was watching the pathetic football on the telly, so I gave Monza a cuddle and then caught up with all the photos I took on my Hull visit.
Monza was really pleased to see me early, and kinda expected another dinner. As now when I apear so does dinner. Not this time lovely. He had already eaten three...that would be mine from Wednesday.....he ate that whilst I was still on the bus....then had the left overs first course Thursday. after this his own and then some chicken too. I am not quite certain how he manipulated this but he did. Monza is much cleverer than me and I have to get over it,.

 I came home and changed into pyjamas. Lee then said " oh look there is a full moon...come and see..." so I went to see. I went to see with my camera and pyjamas.
 As i got home earlier I went to bed earlier and I am back up early feeling much better today......
 The sun was not quite up. others were and already sitting outside the boat club tea hut. I could here the old guy waxing lyrical about the swans to a lady walking her spaniel....so I headed in the opposite direction.
 I had not charged my camera battery since before my Hull adventure, so it failed after ten shots.
 So that fixed the problem of my over active camera trigger finger.
 The sun was only just coming up and the moon was still full on from the night before.

"We need more tea" I said as I finish the blog . Yes. more tea. and then I have the day .....only going to work at 5pm today. 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...