Wednesday, September 27, 2017

new arrival


We went straight down to the post office. The postman left me a card in my letter box to say she had arrived. Only I had to wait until the office opened to pick her up. No one takes in others packages now on the terrace. Not since the shouting man threatened Lee over a parking space he knows he has no rights too anyway. Everyone comes and goes with out passing down the terrace as we used to either. There is no good mornings and comments about work or weather. I come and go through my garden now, sad isn't it? It is not that I am scared of the shouting man, it is that I do not trust myself . I too can be vicious when crossed, I had a police report all ready to send reporting him for bullying and abuse. The only reason I did not send it is that Lee is here on his own mostly now, and I know Mr shouting man would carry out every one of his threats. The police report would aggravate the situation. so for the time being I am keeping quietly out of the way. Mr shouter's time will come I have no doubts about that.
Today I go to work for 2pm. I had yesterday off. after dog walk and father's visit I set about the gardens,

The new doll first picked up and her wrapping of bubble wrap taken off...she is a lovely doll in great condition......

I bought her on e bay. I found another from the same artist in a junk shop in Otley with my American doll collector friend......I now have three. That is a good number to have.
We had to rush back from our dog walk as father phoned to say he was out the back. I had told him to park by the back gate and go in through the garden to the house. He thinks I should report Mr Shouter to the police too.
Mr Shouter I have heard bragging about his threats to Lee too. So he does mean to carry them out then.
Proceed with caution.
So father came to see us and I showed him my new doll and told him all about trips to Whitby and Scarborough and explained that I am going to Hull next week to see an old school friend.
Father copied the face of the doll and told me all about a church he visited in Greece with Lee's mother. Lee's mother left him in the 1980s!
Father is otherwise well and enjoyed his coffee and chat and some chocolate covered rolls. He did not stay long Jeremy Kyle show beckons,

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

where does this shouting man get off being so rude!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr.....the new girl looks right at home... I can just imagine lee's dad making the face like the doll.. haha!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...