Monday, September 4, 2017

Sundance. Some rescued dolls




Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. I found this DVD in the Mind charity shop for 50p. I had forgotton how good it is. I sat and watched the whole thing before I washed the dolls I found on the same day.....
So Barbie and Sundace,,,,
Barbie Butch and Sundance
Mulan, and Barbie. Bought for £1.99. both in good condition. These photos were before they were washed....
 Disney animator and the log cabin....this doll was 20p. I had to cut her hair as it was in a very bad way. apart from that in good condition....
 One of the Bratz dolls I got for my birthday....There were twenty in all....
Yeadon Tarn at dawn. Taken a few days ago. As you see autumn is here. The ligh has totally changed now.

 The log cabin and the last of the summer flowers on the decking.
 Another Birthday Bratz....and another dawn at Yeadon Tarn.

 Tangled. I just rescued her in Otley. This is just how she was. We walked Monza on the way home and here they all are up at the old grave yard. This doll was in okay condition, her hair should be floor length with glitter. I had to cut quite a lot off in the end...though she is still a lovely doll.
 The view from The Otley Chevin with Elsa from Frozen that I bought for 50p in Yeadon charity shop.....She sings "let it go!" . I discovered this much later, as I bought her in my lunch break and did not have time to look at her much. I just knew she was a good find! I dressed her in a goth outfit I found in the same shop a while ago...
 Otley Chevin,,,,A raggy doll that I made a few years ago now.....a halloween cute witch.
 Hell's Teeth on Otley Chevin and a folk art prim raggy doll I made of Souxie Soux.......

And Hell's teeth again with a little ghost raggy doll I made for Halloween......







































No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...