Sunday, September 17, 2017

as always


 As always I am back out early taking photos. It is Monday and I am heading off to do some work hours. But first I have been out.
I looked out of the window to assess the light and decided it was worth getting dressed and going out.
This day I wore a very long Chiffon skirt from French connection that I bought in the 99p shop. It is great as the chance of pyjamas peeping out at the bottom is entirely ruled out.....French Connection was always a bit pricey for me originally.
 So here I am this Monday morning in September up to all my old tricks. A lot of dog walkers were around and the old guy who sits by the boat club house was already there talking to another old guy who sometimes joins him. they drink tea and chew the fat until the supermarket opens then they can buy breakfast.

 To day I took out Gene from California. The other dolls all wanted to come too....one at a time guys. there are a lot. must pace myself. I have a few I rescued myself too...action man from Whitby and a Barbie from Otley....and not to mention the Spanish Panre character doll which is soaking in stain remover as we speak.
I think I can get out a lot of the rust stains on the girls body but I think some are too stubborn. Still never mind. I can sort out her clothes and hair that is for sure. I have been BADDDD and bid on another similar on Ebay....oh whoops it is that trigger finger again.
 Gene is particularly beautiful doll. designed by Mel Odam. I have him as a friend on social media...I note he has well over 4,000 others so I doubt he knows who I am. but still his illustrations are magnificent and I am honoured to own a Gene doll.
This is it for now. I have to make my hair not stand on end and dress for the public office of working a till.
I have the rest of the week off as when overtime was handed out I was climbing the 199 steps in Whitby last week. So days off...
I am going out and about with Monza dog. He was very jealous of my attention paid to visitors and could see no doggy reason why he could not come too to see castles and stately homes. apart from the fact that he is huge and there was no way he was getting in the hire car and secondly he has no manners.......could you imagine what would have happened at Allerton castle?
So Monza has been promised a week of adventure by way of making my absence up to him. Lee has been promised some Metal cutters....He needs then to start making christmas presents and decorations.
Lee wants one of those bench mounted killer cutters with a long handle that get through any metal. So there is still space on my new credit card so that is what he will have!

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

can't wait to see lee's creations and research the panre dolls!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...