Saturday, September 23, 2017

Nice day for a white wedding.


Nice day for a white wedding.
I actually slept all night and the sun coming up woke me later than usual. I was out until 10pm last night and yesterday early hours Monza woke us up at about 4am in a panic. our smoke alarms which he hates were peeping as the battery in the damn things was failing.
Lee had to go out to the garage and get a ladder and a hammer. He simply whacked the thing down from the ceiling with a clatter. the peeping stopped and Monza stopped shaking. He hates the smoke alarms and trys to hide under the bedside table which is doll size. Monza is large lion size. This does not work out too well as he stands on computers and mobile phones in his panic. this is why my mobile has a cracked screen.
 Yesterday was an extremely long day after that. So to be back to normal is lovely. I bought a "new" 99p coat yesterday. It is massively too big for me but it hides a multitude of sins...like pyjamas and cameras and dolls as it also has lots of pockets. It is a right  frumpy thing with a hood, for these mornings it is perfect....
 I woke, stepped over Monza on the bathroom floor dog bedroom and put on my new sack and put Chloe and Cameron on my vast pockets and set off. I went out the back and down the path instead of letting myself out the front. I saw no one else, and saw no lights so I was safe from the yelling man.
 A lady and her dog passed me. The dog stopped and started barking at me as I held Chloe.....usually dogs think I am the pied piper of doggy biscuits, so this was a new one......must be this damn envelope of a coat with Cameron peeping out of what looks like a tent with legs.
 the doggy owner said "what yer holdin'? .....oh AH thought it were a bird. What yer expec lookin' like that?"
so that told me.
 I marveled at the beauty and light on the water in the chilled fresh air and then pocketed both dolls and camera and trotted home like a tent in the wind.

 Lee was still asleep. So I woke him up to make tea and show him the mornings photos.
" What yer blogging about!?" asked Lee
"oh...not about yer finds in Otley yesterday then"......
 Eventually after our early adventure and waiting for Lee's meds to be delivered we went to Otley.
Whilst we waited I started to weed and put the garden to bed for the winter.
I got to about quarter of it and filled two bin liners......lost the will to weed and went junking in Otley.
I found a LaLa Loopsy and a Cruella de Ville rag dolls. The Cruella is a horrible doll. I bought her as the lady on the junk stall in the market let me have them both for 50p. ...I acually did want the LaLaLoopsy!
by now it was raining as usual and it was only 12noon! I had all the way until 5pm for my night shift to start.
A very very long day. I do not like this new Friday night shift at all. it is the third week and I hoped I would just get used to it. Beggars as they say can not be choosers. still it is over for this week and I did get the whole day off.......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...