Sunday, September 3, 2017

New day, new week and Autumn.

 There is no doubt now. The summer is gone. The light is totally different. This morning there was not much to actually see. I went out early and could hear planes taking off at the airport and others walking dogs...but could not see them.
 I am guessing that this is the last day of the school holidays as Tuesday is the first day of school.
This photo is my favourite from today. The moor hens looking a bit dissolute and a very lot of mist. No sign of the swans and only a few ducks...that is as far as I could see. Which is not very far today
 It is cold. I have dressed for the occasion this morning. No pyjamas. Proper warm clothes and boots.
The flip flop and floaty skirt days are done for this year. I had my last flip flop outing on The Chevin a couple of days ago and had a feeling it would be my last.
As I say.....misty Autumn is here and the trees are dumping their leaves........I think the geese fly around about now too.

I have about fifteen minutes to finish this blog and set off for the day.
Lee is not well. The shock of being threatened by neighbour over a parking space he had no rights to in the first place...has really upset him. Neighbour I note has started to park out on the main road now with two wheels blocking the pavement .What a lot of hassle over a parking space that was never his anyway...the house he rents has no land at the back. He must have known that when he signed the agreements etc.The truly awful part is that Lee has always been friendly and helpful. He takes out everyone elses bins and generally had a laugh. they showed us all their wedding photos and showed off their new car to Lee....then he just changed and brought out all the parking and the rest of his woows onto Lee threatening him and swearing abuse. Lee is bewildered.
I am not happy, but there is nothing we can do about it except stay out of their way.
so off i am . if i go now i will not be late and not early....just right.
 




No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...