Saturday, May 30, 2015

sun on a Saturday.

 we have hot sun on a Saturday. In fact we have sun on a Saturday on a half term holiday from the schools.
I was up early as We are going out! First I took these photos of my new Monster high dolls dresses for Ebay sale..........
My front garden is looking really pretty, so here is Draculura sporting her latest  knitted mini dresses......


The blue bells, white bells and peony are all out......

And my pale pink clematis is in full bloom.

All these monster high knitted dresses are hand made by me. Some of the wool I have been given, others from junk shops and some I actually bought.

Afterwards we set off to Baildon moor.....on the way to a static caravan park , just to go and see..........
 When we set off this morning I can tell you that I was not a great fan of caravans. Even worse a static caravan park, to live in!
 Across the moors we went with Monza the dog barking happily, at everything. Out here it does not really matter as there was no one for miles and miles.........
 The caravan park is in the middle of all this. Some of the caravans are lived in all year round and some are rented by the week for holidays.
 I never thought this could be a consideration for us....then I saw it!
Some of the caravans are in fact chalets with decking, pots, car parking, and magnificent views. All have en suite bathrooms, fitted kitchens, shower rooms and a spare bedroom. in short they are awesome....have I sold it to you yet!?
So any way, it turned out a great option . This was a real surprise to me. So we are really thinking about it hard now.It would be a real pity to sell up and move.....but look at the option now!


After this mammoth discovery we came home, and excitedly looked up caravans on the internet. The excitement was curtailed by the phone ringing.
Father wanting to "cum up fer an hour" and "settin' off in ten"

Roughly translated....Father would arrive in a hour as he would watch the end of Jeremy Kyle, and then have a cup of coffee.

Father arrived. had a smoke outside. stubbed out his cigarette, put it in one of my pots of pansies, drank a cup of coffee, then handed money to Lee.
Previous to my run in with the health authorities, when I still worked, he would sneek the money to Lee outside. It was well known that I do not approve..
Now he just hands it to Lee right before me and says " get yer self some shoppin'"

This is from a man who's birthday it was this week. He wanted to go and play bingo. His wife pointed out to him that they could not afford to.
father said..."i'l pay! I won on me scratch cards this week"
For their wedding he bought just two bottles of cheap champagne, reduced from valentine's day....as they had FREE! chocolate with them. This afforded everyone half a glass per person of champagne on the day!

I tried explaining the caravans.....realized I was wasting my time and valuable patience.
 I told him about my new job which I was to start in 3 weeks and realized I was wasting my breath there as well.
I went out and left them to it.
This is where I go up to my old tricks and bought a rescue doll from a charity shop!



1 comment:

polkadothill said...

hahhaha! what adventures you would have !!!!!!!!! but, only as long as you bring along a few dolls!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...