Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Monster high knitted dress......Otley and....


Monster high Knitted dresses heading for Ebay. .....This one has a great detail at the hem and wrap......


This lovely navy blue dress and mad hem will be on ebay.........

Electric blue With accessory sleeves
 Midnight Blue......Beautiful and quirky dress for Monster High lady....... sparkly and exclusive design.

 Today we went to Otley....... Here we have Chip-in Dales......a greeeeaaaat fish and chip shop...with reference to Chippendale the carpenter and great furniture maker who was born here......
And this shop....is new to me. loving it.
The curious Hop! love it. good luck to you  my lovely.
 The other thing I found was these gorillas just by the charity 99p shop. Everyone should have one in their house/garden. .........
How fantastic are these lovely ! Perfect for West Yorkshire and Otley.
After discovering all of these treasures, I went around the charity shops to buy.....BLACK trousers....No not my usual Barbie/interesting/whatever finds...this is a serious search ...I need Black trousers and FLAT shoes.
as you know if you read this blog I never spend more than 99p on ANY damn thing!


1 comment:

polkadothill said...

did you find the black trousers???? hope so.... the gorrillas and the mad hem made my day!!!!!!!! happy otley time!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...