Thursday, May 21, 2015

A sketchbook from the grave yard.

 These pictures were photos that I took on my trusty mobile phone..........On a dog walk in Yeadon!
 And yes! I do get some funny looks and questions as I walk with a large woolf dog and Monster high werewolf doll.
 Mostly, there is no one else around as we like to go out early. Monza the Woolf  Is not actually a woolf. He is just bread from woolves......He is a German Sheperd. His breading has escalated him to pedigree! any way .....

                There we were dog, doll and I taking photos which then became these pictures.
                                              I very much like monster high dolls.
                                         I have collected them from charity shops
This lady came from a charity shop. In very good condition with only one shoe. who needs shoes anyway. I always wear flip flops ......


                           I am loving this photo effect of sketchbook drawings. 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...