Friday, May 29, 2015

May bank holiday 2015

May bank holiday 2015.
BOTH dog and husband waiting for dinner.
I know that Lee will never cook me dinner.
However I do have high hopes of Monza the dog taking up the cookery books and studying them.....
The attention a girl can get when preparing to roast a chicken,  to be served with Yorkshire puds, gravy and potatoes. I feel like Fanny Craddock on telly.
Monza dog never took his eyes off me. Total adoration!
Then I put the chicken in the oven. He lost interest. And started to watch Top gear repeats.....so it is food that is the focus of his complete adoration. Not me at all.
Deluded Again.

So what did we do with our family time on this bank holiday?
Nothing. That is what.
We have new neighbors who are very excited about the area, going out to the pub for dinner, walking round the tarn, and generally running about screaming......that would be the kids......not the big people.
Other big people, from next door went out hand in hand on a mission to Guiseley.... To the retail park......

Lee went wild.....yes. He spent four pounds on ebay and bought a reversing light for the van. The exciting part is that it buzzes as a warning to pedestrians.
So far it has taken two full days a lot of cursing of the fresh vehicle designers, and yards of wiring...... Still it is not fitted.
To day he has to take all of the wires out and start again.
I am going to help in a charity shop......and father will arrive for a supermarket debarkle.

I am out.


1 comment:

polkadothill said...

a very delicious day!!! hope the kids are not too noisy...

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...