Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Handmadedoll Wardrobe ....all new knitting for Barbie dolls.

 Handmadedoll Wardrobe is now on Etsy and Ebay uk, so look me up! Every garment is unique and hand knitted by me Sally Heather Elizabeth Taylor  .    .

 Elizabeth is seen here wearing a divine knitted lace dress and matching huge hat..........
 A midnight blue sparkly, full length cape.......
 Which Elizabeth wears with her best friends.....DIAMONDS!
 A fushia evening dress.....
 Elizabeth looks stunning in this one.....along with her tiara......
 A black a fushia ruffled number......
 Simple but effective black and fusia cocktail dress.....


All these outfits are made in West Yorkshire.



I have gone knitting crazy.



What else has happened this week!? well I knitted myself a storm of beautiful Barbie type doll clothes, I revived my Etsy shop and renamed it 
HANDMADEDOLL WARDROBE by Sally Heather Elizabeth Taylor,

I sold all this weeks doll clothes on ebay, and listed some felt dolls and animals I made from Gingermelon patterns.

On Monday I start my new part time job......This is a salary paid into my bank account type job! and I saved my house from being sold, as suggested by the mortgage company. It was quite simple actually! I simply took it off the market after many sleepless nights worrying about ending up living rough in a cardboard box.
Whilst this notion was romantic, it was extremely unappealing once I started to think about it!. We even went to check out static caravan parks out in the middle of the wild moors. Emily Bronte wrote very romantically about these moors. I do not think caravans had been invented in her day to get romantic about.............after her dog walks and musings went home to a house with an open fire! 

What else have I done this week!? ...Well I avoided the local supermarket with father in law. always worth a comment! for those of you who read this blog......you will know the story. Any way Father was given a bag of ready mixed concrete to fill the holes in his drive..............

Ah will do it when weather warms up...


we have a heat wave


Ah will do it when it gets a bit cooler...ahhh don like the heat....

there is a cool breeze...

Ah don feel well. me legs hurt.....

That would be because you sleep in your chair in front of the telly.........

Ah won't be up this week. I don feel well.

good job the bag of ready mixed was free.
















1 comment:

polkadothill said...

Elizabeth looks so please with her clothes.... eye candy for me!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...