Thursday, June 18, 2015

Two rescue dolls and some bling finds in charity shops

Two rescue dolls with detachable hair!  I had not seen these dolls before, so of course I had to buy them.



They are now out in my sun room with all of the other dolls which have put back into the house. I sadly needed to pack them away into boxes and exile them to the summer house. none to pleased all of us were.
The house was supposed to go on the market. Dolls on every available surface are not a great selling point so I was informed. Personally I cannot see why! I would buy all this in a shot...especially if the contents were in with the sale. I would say that though, wouldn't I!?
Hours, days weeks, months and years I have been collecting dolls and weird stuff. very disappointed in myself for allowing it all to be snubbed. I say the house was supposed to go on the market...It never actually got there, as I came to my senses and got a cleaning job....yes! I like collecting sparkly stuff and dolls and junk, and fortunately I like to clean it all too.
So here we have some bling rings, a sparkly pink hand bag and a bling skull.
Great taste I have in Bling and house decoration. It would be a pity to let someone else decorate this place in shades of banal cream for rent. I might as well live here with all my junk and my treasured German Shepherd.........

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

truly!!!!!!!! the way it should be, with you ... all the dolls.... your loved ones.... and magic!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...