Saturday, June 13, 2015

Dog and bears...dolls..and knitting.

Happy days with the sun coming out early. Up early for a reason......to knit some Barbie doll dresses  to sell on ebay and my new Etsy shop handmadedoll wardrobe.  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/handmadedollwardrobe
I took the opportunity to take some photos of Monza....
This Russ bear I found in a skip about 8 years ago on a removal with my husband Lee.


Here are three bears...the skip girl, a bear I bought in Cornwall in an art shop and an old bear from my childhood with one eye. He was bought for me by my grandparents.


The bear at the back in this photo with the red bow was also from a skip.
Dog, bears dolls and knitting. I really know how to live. Below are some new Monster high knitted creations
 Which will find their way to mt Etsy site....handmadedollwardrobe..
 and Ebay ...
 All these dresses are from midnight blue sparkly wool.....
What else have I done this week!? well I have tried to keep out of the way and quietly create, so here are some new things.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...