Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A rescue doll.....just the one!

Well! you all will be pleased to know that I am up to my old tricks. To cut a long boring tedious story short....I am supposed to be selling my house and doll collection. Pox to that I say.
The for sale boards are still up. One elderly neighbour was in tears when she saw them, and came along the terrace to ask "why!?"

I told her the story, which I can not relate here as it will get me into more trouble......every day I see her she asks me not to go. So with this in mind I went and bought a rescue doll in a charity shop.


She is a spin master from 2009. A Liv doll called Katie.
Katie also came with a wig. I have never seen this type of doll before.......and guess what there is another one in the shop.....perhaps I will sneek back and buy her too.......
I have given her a warm bath and conditioned her wig. I use fabric condiioner, this makes the hair really shiney too.
This lady was from the same shop a few days ago....so I am most definately up to my old tricks......
She is TM&c 2012, MGA Entertainment, Milton Keynes!
She reminds me of a Monster high doll, which is why I bought her, as my fave is Frankie Stein, who has white hair very similar to mine. Frankie is all stitched together with lots of scars too!

The bling skull was some thing I found in the charity shop.  and the pink sparkling dress is one of my knitted creations. I was going to sell the doll, dress and skull. then I thought again...hey a girl has to have some dolls of her own!

To day is a gorgeous day. So we went to Otley,  bought lots of sausages, beefburgers and dog bones and............wait for it! a NEW pair of trainers for Lee. yes you did read that right. New!. from a shop selling new and unused stuff. Lee has one pair of trainers, and they have most definitely seen better days, and those days were with their last owners.
Excitement over for the day....we came home up the Otley Chevin  in rusty the van with Monza dog barking along and noted that the huge wooden cross is still up from Easter.


1 comment:

polkadothill said...

stay up to your old tricks!!!!!! the best!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...